HOW WE WORK…
- ‘The Brand Gauge’:
- In depth picture of the business and its plans
- Day or two days of desk research
- Conversations with an agreed number of clients, prospects, partners, investors, competitors and other experts.
- Feedback meeting to discuss issues, questions, recommendations and a proposal for future engagement, if appropriate.
- The ‘Brand Gauge’ allows us to understand the company and the company to get a feel for our approach before committing to any major engagements.
- Short project or a relationship over many months or years. We will recommend and agree the right process, including timing and budgets before any work begins.
- ‘The Brand Gauge’ itself may succeed in identifying or confirming the issues that need addressing and that the firm may be able to deal with from existing resources. Or it may identify particular areas in which we could add further value or defines the nature of a future relationship.
- ‘The Brand Gauge’ is the ideal way to ensure that the match is right and the scope, scale and necessary commitment to subsequent work is well understood by both sides.